The authors are responsible for the selection, curation, and translation of the primary sources presented on the Colony in Crisis website.
- Abby R. Broughton, co-author, translator, and editor, is a PhD candidate in the Department of French and Italian at Vanderbilt University, where she specializes in 20th century queer literature, body and identity politics, and the intersection of illustration and text.
- Kelsey Corlett-Rivera, site designer and editor, is the Head of the Research Commons, Librarian for the School of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures and MITH Affiliate at the University of Maryland. Kelsey leverages emerging technologies to provide services for researchers on campus.
- Nathan H. Dize, content curator, translator, and editor, is a PhD candidate in the Department of French and Italian at Vanderbilt University where he specializes in Haitian theater, poetry, and revolutionary poetics during the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- Brittany de Gail, site editor, contributed to a Colony in Crisis as an administrative assistant in the Office of the Dean of the Libraries at the University of Maryland, where she also graduated with a B.A. in Chinese and Government and Politics. She is now teaching English in Taiwan.
Haitian Creole Team:
- Laurence Jay-Rayon Ibrahim Aibo, is a translation studies and translator training scholar who runs her own consulting firm, IntoFrenchTranslations.
- Pierre Malbranche, translator, is a student at Montclair State University who is originally from Haiti.
- Daphney Vastey, translator, is a student at Montclair State University who is originally from Haiti.